Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I hope Colin and Lauren Daniels' marriage didnt fall apart

I did an odd/creepy thing.

I went for a run a few months ago and found about 40 dvd's lying naked in the road.

Now the chance that they would be cool, is almost zero. Its like Demetri Martin Says "finding something in your hair is never going to be a good thing, its not like its going to be a treat or something"

They all had the same Print on the surface of the DVD:
Colin & Lauren Daniels
22nd March 2009
Wedding DVD

Each line had a different font, which a major pet peeve of mine. But, it was pretty cover and she looked hot, so I thought I'd take a look.

Facebook stalking is one thing. Watching a perfect strangers dvd. Thats fucked up!!

Anywho, nice flower arrangement. But seriously making the photos into a video. That sucks. Leave them as jpegs, that way people can delete all the photos of other people and just keep the ones the like.

Also. Music was Mediocre.

Barry Louis Polisar - All I Want is You
Amelie
David Gray - Now and Always
Some dodgy Piano Guitar Duo
A really nice French Song
Mama Cass Elliot - Dream a Little Dream of Me

Actually, its not that bad, I think I am so negative because she reminds me of my brothers AWFUL ex girlfriend... and she is a giantess
The Groom wore a beautiful tie

hopefully tossed away dvds dont mean a tossed away marriage.

No comments: